There are a wide variety of accessories available for the Tesla Model 3 and these vary from small practical accessories, to larger visual or aesthetic ones. Speaking of aesthetic accessories, the Tesla Model 3 brake light cover can be a great way to add style and an impressive visual feature to your electric vehicle. But what are the advantages of this? and why should you consider installing a Tesla Model 3 brake light cover? Well, here at EV Pimp, we are leading electric vehicle accessory experts, specializing in the Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you should know about brake light covers for the Tesla Model 3.
What is a Tesla Model 3 brake light cover?
A brake light cover is a self adhesive trim that fits over the position of the brake light. This has the Tesla name and branding cut out of the trim, so that when the brake lights are on, the word Tesla, and the logo, glows red.
What are the advantages of installing a brake light cover for your Tesla Model 3?
There are a number of benefits to installing a brake light cover the Tesla Model 3. These include:
· Creating a sporty, high performance visual result- the standard brake light is a simple rectangular, red light at the base of the rear window. But with this brake light cover, the brake light will appear stylish and completely customized. The lettering is cut out allowing the red light to shine through, illuminating the logo effectively. This is sure to be a great statement piece for your Tesla Model 3, and will pair well with any other customization you have added, including performance tail spoilers and any trims or chrome delete modifications.
· High quality product- this brake light cover is a high quality item made from premium quality plastic, that is resistant to weather, high temperatures and wear, so you can be sure that it will stay in place, and look great, for the lifespan of your vehicle.
· Easy to install- this brake light cover is also easy to install. There is no need to cut to size, as the cover is made specifically for the Tesla Model 3, and is a perfect match for size and shape as well as curviture. The cover is applied by adhesive found on the back, and all you need to do is position this carefully and press firmly into position.
· High transmittance- the light through the letter cut outs will have 100% transmittance, so this will not interfere with any indicators to other road users, and will still clearly show that you are braking.
· Adding texture- the brake light cover for the Tesla Model 3 has a high gloss finish to match with the rest of the vehicle, but because the lettering is cut out, it creates a 3D textured effect. This can be very visually impressive.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.