While most accessories for the Tesla Model 3 are focused around improving style or design, there are some accessories or additions that are solely focused on practicality. Nothing could be more practical than choosing a spare charging cable for the Tesla Model 3, so that you can charge, wherever and whenever you need to.
Here at EV Pimp, we are leading electric vehicle accessory experts, specializing in the Tesla Model 3. This is our guide to everything you should know about choosing a spare charging cable for your Tesla Model 3?
What are the advantages of purchasing a spare charging cable for your Tesla Model 3?
Buying a spare charging cable for your Tesla Model 3 brings a number of benefits including:
- Charge on the go- one of the most complicated things to consider about driving an electric car is when and where to charge. With the number of publicly available charging stations on the rise, this is becoming easier than ever. But you might find that these charging stations do not provide the right cable for your car, or don’t provide a cable at all. In this case, having a spare, compatible charging cable with you at all times means that you can rely on charging your Tesla Model 3, whenever and wherever you need to.
- Full compatibility- As most publicly available charging sockets are type 2, you should make sure that you have a type 2 charger on hand, no matter what you charge with at home. Choosing an EV charger that offers full compatibility with all types of type 2 charging socket means that you can charge quickly and efficiently wherever you are.
- Weather and heat resistance- choosing a high quality spare charging cable means that you wont need to worry about the weather, or high temperatures. These are designed to be fully weather resistant, so even if you leave your charging cable outside overnight, it will still be in full working condition the morning after. At the same time, you can leave your Tesla Model 3 plugged in for extended charge times, as the charging cable is completely heat resistant.
- Flexible, lightweight and well protected- if you choose an EV charging cable that is flexible and lightweight, you can easily store this in the boot, or the front trunk of the Tesla Model 3. This way it will be with you whenever you need it, wherever you are travelling to or from. At the same time, you need to choose an electric vehicle charging cable that is durable and resistant. Hard wearing polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) plugs offer this durability so that you can charge, and travel, with confidence.
- Range of sizes- another advantage is that you can choose an EV charging cable that is the perfect size for what you need. From 5 meter to 10 meter cables, you can opt for increased charging flexibility with a longer cable, or you can take up less storage space with a shorter cable. Either way, there is a suitable option to suit any Tesla Model 3 driver.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.