Here at EV Pimp, we are leading experts when it comes to accessories for all manner of electric vehicles, including the Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you should know about custom trims for the Tesla Model 3 rear air conditioning outlet.
What is the rear air conditioning outlet?
The rear air conditioning outlet is found on the back of the centre console, facing any passengers in the back of the car. This helps manage the in vehicle temperature, and directs the air conditioning around the vehicle so all passengers can feel the benefit.
What are the advantages of a cover trim for the Tesla Model 3 rear air conditioning outlet?
There are a number of advantages and benefits to installing a cover trim for this air conditioning outlet. These include:
- Scratch resistant- scratches on the interior surfaces within the Tesla Model 3 are common. Whether its on the centre console itself, or the dashboard or even the door handles, Tesla Model 3’s can become scratched fairly easily. Especially by accident. The air conditioning outlets are no exception, especially the rear outlet which can be easily knocked by passengers in the back seat. But with a trim cover, you can be sure of full scratch resistance. This is because the cover is made from tough and durable ABS plastic, not just vinyl. This creates a strong surface that is difficult to scratch.
- Durbale- the rear air conditioning outlet is not only in danger of scratches though. This is also something that can be kicked and scuffed, and damaged easily by passengers or pets, because of its location between the front two seats. A cover trim for this can be an effective way to provide protection. The durable ABS plastic is kick proof and will not be damaged by general use or impact.
- Aesthetically effective- the cover trim for the rear air conditioning outlet is also very aesthetically pleasing. This is designed to look like carbon fibre, which adds a high performance, high quality edge to your Tesla Model 3. This dramatically improves the visual effect of the rear air conditioning unit.
- Matches other trim covers- the carbon fibre effect cover trim for the Tesla Model 3 rear air conditioning outlet is also designed to visually pair well with the other trim covers that are available for the interior of your Tesla Model 3. This includes the door handle covers, the dashboard trims, and the steering wheel panels. Most importantly, this cover also works well with the centre console trim, which is essential as the two units are combined.
- Easy to install- the cover for the rear air conditioning outlet is very easy to install. Simply stick the cover trim to the air conditioning unit and secure this into position. This process should only take a few minutes, and you can install a practical and stylish addition to your Tesla Model 3.
- Custom fit- the Tesla Model 3 is created with signature curves and this means that any customisations need to be installed perfectly. With the rear air conditioning outlet cover, you can be sure of a custom fit design, designed solely around the Tesla Model 3 itself. Not only does this make installation easy, but it also helps create the best possible visual result too.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the professional team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.