The centre console in the Tesla Model 3 is a really useful part of the car, from the user perspective. This contains storage space, phone charging spaces, and two cup holders. The centre console actually stretches all the way to the dashboard, dividing the passenger and driver sides of the car. And as a result, it tends to be a design feature that really attracts attention, especially when this has the perfect finish. And this is where customization and personalisation can be such a big advantage. With a centre console wrap, you can transform the interior design of your car, and bring your own personal style to your vehicle. But what should you consider when choosing a centre console wrap for the Tesla Model 3? Well, here at EV Pimp, we are leading experts when it comes to accessories for your electric vehicle, including the popular Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you should know about centre console wraps.
What are the advantages of a centre console wrap?
There are several advantages and benefits to using a centre console wrap. These include:
- No more fingerprints- the gloss black finish of the standard console wrap does look stunning, but unfortunately this is a magnet for dust, fingerprints and fine scratches. And this can have a negative effect on the overall feel and value of your vehicle. With a centre console wrap, you can choose a different finish, and a different colour, so that not only will your centre console be protected, but it will also have a cleaner finish for a lot longer.
- A full range of design options- from carbon fibre effect, to white, black and even wood effect console wraps, there are a number of different styles and design options to choose from. This gives you more creative control over the final look of your vehicle and can help to create a luxurious, or high performance feel, depending on your preference.
- Easy to install- centre console wraps are fairly straight forward to install, as they are measured specifically for the Tesla Model 3, and they cover all corners for a high quality, premium finish.
Considerations for choosing a centre console wrap for the Tesla Model 3
If you think a console wrap would be a good choice for your Telsla Model 3 (it is), then there are some considerations to take into account. These include:
- The overall design- choosing a console wrap that fits with the existing interior of your Tesla Model 3, as well as the design, is important. With a lot of different colour, style and finish options available, this should be your number one consideration.
- Installation issues- although the console wraps are designed to be easy to install, human error can still be an issue. However, if your installation does go wrong, you will not damage your vehicle in any way, and the wrap can simply be removed, and re-installed if you choose to do so.
For more information or advice, get in touch with the team today, here at EV Pimp.