As one of the most popular electric vehicles, the Tesla Model 3 is a high performance electric vehicle with a stunning aesthetic. But to keep your car looking fresh and new, you could consider adding some protective accessories. These include console wraps, door sill protectors, and even wheel rims, all accessories to protect from damage and scratches. And with a Tesla Model 3 car cover you can protect the whole vehicle at once. But what are the advantages of using a car cover for the Tesla Model 3? And what type of car cover should you choose? Well, here at EV Pimp, we are leading electric vehicle accessory experts, specializing in the Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you need to know about car covers for this Tesla Model.
What are the advantages of using a car cover for the Tesla Model 3?
A car cover is high-grade, waterproof fabric that covers your entire vehicle while parked or charging, either inside or outside. But why should you consider purchasing a car cover? Well, this can bring a number of advantages, including:
· Helping to retain value- We all know that as soon as you drive a new vehicle away from the dealership, it loses value. But protecting the car from scratches, marks, debris and dirt is a great way to help retain the value of your car. A car cover will offer this protection while your car is parked or charging, where it is most at risk from being scratched or damaged.
· Protection from the weather- Not only do car covers protect the Tesla Model 3 from scratches or damage, but they also offer a lot of weather protection. This can protect your vehicle from heavy snow, rain, and frosts, which typically can cause damage to your windscreen, panoramic roof, and even your wheels. A car cover can even prevent particles from etching the paint, reducing rust over time.
· UV protection- As well as protecting from bad weather, a car cover can also protect from strong UV rays. If you park your car in full sun often, the UV rays can cause the molecular bonds in your car paint to break and this will result in faded paintwork. In addition, the UV rays can also cause fading of the dashboard and interior of your Tesla Model 3. A car cover can reduce fading and keep your vehicle in great condition.
Choose a car cover made specifically for the Tesla Model 3
While all car covers offer the above advantages, choosing a car cover that is made especially for the Tesla Model 3 can offer increased advantages, including:
- Designed to fit the contours of the Tesla Model 3
- A specific opening for the Model 3 charging door, so you can charge easily with the cover on
- A mesh opening allowing cooling air flow while charging your vehicle.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.