While interior trims for the Tesla Model 3 are the perfect customization option, and have long been popular, one particular option is currently rising in popularity. This is the installation of suede interior trims. But why choose suede, and what are the advantages of this? Well, Here at EV Pimp, we are leading experts when it comes to accessories for all manner of electric vehicles, including the Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you should know about the advantages of suede interior trims for the Tesla Model 3.
What are the advantages of suede interior trims for the Tesla Model 3?
Suede interior trims can bring a number of advantages to your Tesla Model 3. These include:
- Unique customisation – unlike all the other wrap options, including carbon fibre and vinyl, suede brings a soft texture to add a unique feature to your Tesla Model 3. These trims cover a wide range of interior features, including the center console, the dashboard, and even the inner door dishes, and window control area, to give your vehicle a stunning interior make over, across the board.
- Prevent scratches, marks and dust – the standard high gloss piano black that is used for key features across the Tesla Model 3 are easy to scratch and mark, even by accident. And these surfaces also show up dust and fingerprints really easily, which can be distracting and unsightly. The suede trims cover all of these areas, preventing the original surface from being scratched or damaged, and helping to keep your Tesla Model 3 looking great. And if you’re interior has already been badly scratched, these trims can be the perfect option to cover the damage. As a result, suede interior trims can even help maintain a high resale value for your Tesla Model 3, whenever you decide it’s time for a change.
- Durable and strong – you won’t need to worry about the suede itself becoming damaged or ripping. In fact, this is designed and made to be highly durable and strong, and wont be ripped or marked by impact from sharp objects like keys, unlike the original surface. These trims also have a non lint design, so they won’t become frayed or bobbled.
- No skid deign – the suede surface offers an increased friction and resistance, creating an anti-slip or skid surface. This is great for relaxing even when driving at speed. The suede also absorbs sweat, and is easy to clean, so you can keep your Tesla Model 3 fresh with ease.
- Range of colours – suede trims for the interior of your Tesla Model 3 are available in a wide variety of colours, including red, blue, orange, yellow, silver and black. This means you can customize your Tesla to your taste, and even match the outside of the electric vehicle, with the interior design for a stunning, high performance end result.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the professional team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.