Here at EV Pimp, we are leading experts when it comes to accessories for all manner of electric vehicles, including the Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you should know about the advantages of installing roof seals on the Tesla Model 3.
What are roof seals?
Roof seals are strips of rubber tubing that are specially designed to line the edges of the roof windows and the top of the windshield on the Tesla Model 3 vehicle. Made from high quality material, these have a high elasticity, high and low temperature resistance, and ultraviolet resistance.
What are the advantages of roof seals for the Tesla Model 3?
There are a number of benefits and advantages to using roof seals on the Tesla Model 3. These include:
- Reducing noise inside the car- when driving the Tesla Model 3, especially at high speeds, there can be a lot of road noise and wind noise. This can make it uncomfortable to hold conversations and can even become a distraction while driving. With the roof seals installed, the gaps around the edge of the roof windows and windshield are fully insulated, which makes a dramatic improvement to the level of in car noise.
- Protecting the vehicle from debris- the gaps on the Tesla Model 3 roof, around the top of the windscreen and around the roof window, can trap leaves, rubbish and even dust which not only looks bad, but it can also cause damage to your vehicle too. Rust in particular can be caused from falling leaves trapping moisture against the paintwork, or the seals, on the Tesla Model 3 roof. By using roof seals, these will not be exposed to the elements, protecting your Tesla Model 3 from this damage.
- Easy to install- the roof seals are simple rubber tubing that are measured precisely and accurately and cut to the shape and size needed for the Tesla Model 3. As a result, the installation process requires no additional tools or work. The roof seals can then just be pressed into the gaps, tightly and snugly, to secure them into place and keep your car protected.
- Combine with door seals- you can also install door seals for the Tesla Model 3 which work in the same way, but are instead applied to the door frame. Combining both of these products can reduce road and wind noise almost completely.
- Longevity- the rubber roof seals are designed to last in place for at least a few years. This is thanks to the high quality material used in manufacture and the high level of resistant properties, including UV resistance and temperature resistance. This means that your roof seals will not be eroded or damaged by natural causes, including the weather, and you can rest assured that your Tesla Model 3 is fully protected.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.