When it comes to Tesla Model 3 accessories, there are a large number to choose from. But for your pets, only one accessory should be top of the list. This is the dog hammock. But what are the advantages of a dog hammock for the Tesla Model 3? Well, here at EV Pimp, we are leading electric vehicle accessory experts, specializing in the Tesla Model 3. And this is our guide to everything you should know about Tesla Model 3 dog hammocks.
What are the advantages of a dog hammock for the Tesla Model 3?
There are a number of benefits for dog lovers who choose a dog hammock for the Tesla Model 3. These benefits include:
- More space for your four legged friend- the dog hammock perfectly covers the whole of the back seat of the vehicle, as well as the back of the front seats, and the floor space in between. This provides a safe and practical space for your dog to be secured in the Tesla Model 3, compared to a restricted carry case or crate, or even sitting in the front seat.
- Protect your vehicle- while dog lovers might put up with a lot from their four legged friend, damage to a new Tesla Model 3 is a definite no-no! A dog hammock is waterproof, scratch resistant and durable. So even if you take your furry friend to the beach or they’ve been running through muddy puddles, you wont need to worry about staining or damaging the seats or the carpets in your vehicle.
- Non-slip design- the dog hammock has a non-slip design so that you can be sure of the safety of your pet while driving. The hammock is designed to stay in place, despite any movement or motion either from your dog, or the natural movement while driving. This can even help limit car or travel sickness for your pet too. With space for the seat belts to be secured as well, you can travel with peace of mind for both you and your four legged friend.
- Flexible design- although the dog hammock is designed to fit over the back of the front seats too, providing additional protection, it can be used instead as a bench design. This means that it will cover all of the floor space, at the floor level, instead of folding up like a hammock. This can be a great option for dogs who like to sit on the floor while travelling, and are not likely to jump up at the back of your front seats.
- Easy to clean- cleaning the space your dog uses can be an incredibly important consideration. Especially if your dog likes to get wet, or go for long muddy hikes and country adventures. Thankfully, a dog hammock is made from easy to clean material so you can simply wipe this clean with a damp cloth or a sponge with mild soap. It can also be vacuumed easily, and if necessary, you can machine wash it too.
For more information or advice, why not get in touch with the team today, here at EV Pimp? Alternatively, you can take a look at what we can offer online today.